Bendigo’s Travel Training group recently visited Castlemaine, where they enjoyed a counter meal at a local pub and had the opportunity to check out some art.
We asked the Participants what they enjoyed most about the day. Here’s what they said:
– Chloe enjoyed the train trip to Castlemaine, going to the Cumberland Hotel for lunch and the adventure in general.
– Jack liked travelling on the V Line train and the nice lunch at the Cumberland Hotel.
– Sophia enjoyed exploring the op shops and relaxing on the train.
– Louis liked looking for CDs and DVDs and other bargains at the op shops and looking at the art and craft displays
– Hayden enjoyed the selection of food on offer for lunch.
– Angelica had fun exploring the op shops for clothes and shoes.
– Mitchell enjoyed looking at the art and craft exhibition and looking through the different shops